View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2021, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbyal View Post
User Number 1787608610

I was working on someones farm when it started to slow down. Eventually it came up with the message Slashkey1L has a problem( I think it said that) then 2 options wait or kill page. This repeatedly happened and it became slower and slower until it eventually crashed and a grey screen appeared.
Also had a message appear An embedded page at i1.slashkey.com. Your browser does not support webgl but at the bottom of the page it says webgl supported but disabled. Once I shut everything down and then went back into FT it worked. Is this only happening to me or have others reported this bug
Hi chubbyal

It appears that when the game freezes or get an error then it thinks your WebGL is disabled. If your game freezes then maybe you were working a farm with a lot of items on it.

The only thing you can do is first try just closing your browser and reopen to your farms.

If that doesn't work you will need to clear your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen your farms. Take in mind the first time you load your farm after the clearing it will load slower as all graphics need to be loaded again.