Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 24 2021, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
108450063288488 quests are not giving credit for harvested crops, also refilled my FM and it didnt credit for that either, shows nothing made or harvested even though it was
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
With the quests, We have a problem. I collected the first finished quest yesterday. Today I clicked on the new quest that came available this morning and then went and harvested the crops that were ready for other quests already in the cue. Not only did those harvests not register, I could get the new quest to stay. In fact I had it change twice by reappearing after I refreshed the farm, and now I have 5 quests when I started out with three this morning when I logged on the first time.
I know that sounds confusing, but wow, I'm not going to be able to finish anything if the completed components of the quest won't register. Like I said they only started to screw up after I collected the money for the first completed quest.
Hi JNelson and Karin,
I have moved your posts to the Help & Support subject thread about the quests.
We are aware of these problems and have informed the developers. Please be patience while the developers work on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.