Thread: Official Top Post Thread Receiving-sending-exchanging Gifts
View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2024, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
when my gift box is full the function "send gift back to all" is not showing up anymore. I could only send back gifts to the senders one by one, which is very unhandy and timewasting. As I would like to send back gifts only to those who have sent one to me (so I don't overload gift boxes of players not checking their gifts regularly), it would be great if you could check that. As I currently use the farmpass, my gift box is always full.
Regards, Ursula
Hi Ursula,
When you send gifts back to those whose gifts you have accepted you will not overload their gift box as those all go to pending gifts.
The send gifts back is not in the Gift box. It should be showing in the pending gifts when you accept them. So when you accept each batch of 50 gifts then you send back at that time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.