View Single Post
Old Aug 05 2015, 08:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
I see they are working on the super neighbor using the red or orange sprinkler as it sometimes show the farm was irrigated but when going into my farm after my super neighbor has h/p and planted the crops are not irrigated which then I have to do anyway, yet the coins are being taken out twice, once when they irrigate and show's that they irrigated while they are in the farms and again when I have to go in and irrigate my farms AGAIN, after the super neighbor has left. That's 2000 coins each farm x 18 cropped farms.. that's a lot of coins to be lost.. I have had this happen since the updates so I have lost A LOT of coins....but other than that I am enjoying our new updates ..thank you .. Love FT..
Hi tbirdcat,
The developers are working on the problem. You could ask your super neighbor to not irrigate until they have it fixed as all they are doing when they irrigate is watering the flowers. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.