Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jan 19 2023, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonshyne View Post
Hi, I've been having some problems w/my Pizza restaurants. I have most all of the facility manger collection tools, but when I select the "start all," they will not load. When I scroll down to the pizza restaurants and click on "start all," again nothing happens. It's the same when I open the restaurant and click on "start all" again. I have to load each pizza manually to get them to 100% production. I have more than enough ingredients so that's not the problem. I just noticed this a couple of days ago when I had 0 pizzas and each of the restaurants was at 0%. I just now made sure I had all the ingredients that I needed and the problem still persists. I also just cleared the mem cache and rebooted my comp.
Hi Sonshyne,
Please open your facility manager and search for your pizza restaurants. Make sure there is a check in the box for each one. Then open one of them and make sure there is a check in each box for all the pizzas.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.