View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2019, 10:02 PM

Thank you for the new items but i do have an issue with a part of the "better rewards" for ships .. particularly "The second component (B) goes from 20 to 1:
B = 20 if the ship was waiting less than 1 hour else
B = 19 if the ship was waiting less than 2 hours else
B = 2 if the ship was waiting less than 19 hours else
B = 1 if the ship was waiting more than 19 hours"

This seems like it punishes those of us who have lives outside of farm town, that cant send ships out as soon as they arrive or more than 1 - 2x per day .. for myself, i work a 40+ hr job Mon-Sat, ( its road construction season which is just starting to ramp up for us) I don't have access to a computer, tablet or mobile device during working hours which can be 10+ hrs per day so my neighbors ships can sit in my port for 11+ hrs until i get home to send them on which means, according to this new improvement, i will be hard pressed to gain a top reward from loading my neighbors ships .. with all the FC facilities that come out every month i personally would rather see some kind of FC reward, more than 1 or 2 FC like with the quests, than more coins for loading neighbors containers.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.