View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniorCornwall View Post
Interesting post.... For me it is the complete opposite... I will focus on three containers - Metal Sheets / Ore, Rocks & Minerals and / Liquid Factory Ingredients. From there I will just add more if I have time. Key will be to start in morning - add containers as I can throughout the day - and make sure I ship it out in the evening..... If I do this every day, will always be a ship being loaded... and 6 at sea all the time. I look at the content from these as a bonus, so will take what I can - not like I lose anything by using them...

I am guessing the next months will see tools to speed up the loading / shipping process.... Maybe super ships and the like....
Amazing!!! I can't figure out why there are SUCH big differences in what we need. I've filled 4 containers so far in this order: Animal Products, Fish, Crops, Textiles. Those are my big 4 to run short on - textiles really only because of needing more wool for those products (so again, not enough animal products). Will probably do Liquids next although I really don't run out of those - or of any of the others. But for now, I think it's a fun challenge to see if I can get all 10 containers filled each day and my work schedule is such that it should be doable most days.

But yeah - that's my strategy - fill as many as I can each day, send the ship out before I go to bed. If I do one each day, I should have one to fill and one will come back each day. I LOVE it!

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫