View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2018, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Raul has posted these last 2 updates:
Post-Release Info - August 29th, 5:00PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions.

Post-Release Info - August 29th, 6:30PM

- Bugfix: Players having issues when working Super Neighbours farms where they also had design permissions (version 2).
It looks like for a few minutes yesterday nothing I did as a Super for one of my friends made any difference at all. I should not be able to irrigate for another 2 hours and I can, and crops that I had replaced with longer term ones are again wasted and trees that should not be ready because I chopped and shook them yesterday are ready.

Okies. I typed the above a while ago and finally reached some farms that appear to be done as I did them yesterday. I was also logged in as a friend who had given me her credentials at the same time and started to get "page not found" errors for Farm Town for a few minutes. It appears to be the same effect as one's internet going down but videos continuing to play anyway. My computer thought what I had done was saved but it was not.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Aug 30 2018 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Found my own explanation