View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2011, 12:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
Oh? Please point me to that post announcing a fix.... It is not fixed in Chrome, nor will I uninstall the beta 11 version of FP--I couldn't see anything with the vertical 2 or 3 letters.... You are once again (your specialty) being condescending from your (non-moderator) platform....
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...50#post4799150 Post # 630 in Official Display issues thread in Help and Support if this link does not take you to it correctly.
I am not being condescending I frustrated that you don't believe anything someone tells you. If that is condescending then I am sorry that you feel that way. I am only trying to help. I may not be a moderator but I do know a little bit about computers since I have 40 years experience with them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.