Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old May 23 2022, 03:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deenites View Post
keep getting black screen which is taking over 15 minutes to load the game. I have checked all requirements and all is working but this keeps happening. It works for a few days then stops again. Using Chrome browser which is up to date, followed all recommendations and all are ok, have cleared cache and browsing history etc and reloaded, still it happens. Getting very frustrating, at the moment has taken 23 mins and still not loaded.
Hi Deenites,
Do you have Chrome set to automatically clear the browser cache? If so that would be part of why it is slow as it is having to download the graphics for the game each time you load your farms.
The only other thing that can make it that slow would be the internet between you and the servers. I just loaded my farms and it loaded in under a minute, so it is not the servers that are causing this. As there are many links between you and the servers any one of them can be slowing down your loading. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.