Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2021, 08:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
another note:
Not an Internet problem. I can load and watch videos on FB & Youtube during the period at normal speed.
Plz provide them my contact info.
email: (Email removed for safety)
FB URL: www.facebook.com/alichson
Ask them what email address of Slashkey I can write to.
Hi Conjetta,
This is not a Farm Town problem. There isn't any way that the Farm Town servers can be slowed down specific hours of the day. It has to be an internet problem. There are many links between them and the Facebook app server. Then many more links between the Facebook app server and the Farm Town servers. Any one of those links could be causing the slowdown. We do not have any control over those links nor even any way to monitor them.
Watching videos on Facebook and Youtube would be taking totally different paths from them to those from linking to Farm Town. That comparison doesn't help.
I have fixed their account here in the forums, so they should be able to post here now. Also if they want to contact Support there is a link to that at the bottom of the page under their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.