View Single Post
Old Aug 14 2011, 12:59 AM

Default Quests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rposer@googlemail.com View Post
Actually next update will bring us farm 11. Then one day it will be farm 12 and so on. That will enable us to produce more and to recieve more xp. But that`s it. Would be nice if some little quest would be implemented in the game and when fulfilling the quest you recieve something unique which you cannot buy and recieve as gift. This games get boring without any change. So far, all we do is seeding, harvesting and put things in our facilities or selling services and that`s all. Come on devellopers the facilities were once a good and new idea. Please bring up a newer idea. Little quests with a bonus afterwards would change the odd daily farming. I mean the 1001 new factory is nothing new...
Well then you would be happy to go play a zynga game then where you will have to depend on your neighbors for your success or demise. I for one will not play anymore if that were the case. I've worked too hard and spent hundreds of dollars on my game..all on my own the way the developers intended. As it is our neighbors can help in our facilities and with bonuses and send ingredients. That is all fine because our success or demise doesn't count on our neighbors...it depends on us only so NO QUESTS. That's the reason i play no Zynga games anymore. Slashkey rocks the house!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.