View Single Post
Old May 10 2018, 11:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has added the following fixes:

Post-Release Info - May 10th, 11:30PM

- Continued improving message delivery reliability in the marketplace, for example, before this change, if you have sent a hire request to user U1, then another user U2 send you a hire request, if during the period that the hire request of user U2 is on your screen, user U1 confirms your hire request then you will not see that confirmation. What we did in this case is that all confirmations sent by other players to requests initiated by you will be queued and will be shown eventually after you close the current request being shown on the screen. This applies to buddy and selling product requests as well.

Also, before this change, if during that same period, another user U3 send you a hire request, that request will be simply ignored and the sender will never know. In this case, what we did was to send and auto-reply to the sender telling her that you are currently interacting with another user.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.