Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Mar 03 2021, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah09 View Post
My watermill is missing from my 2nd farm, how do i get it back ? tried buying another but saying already have one on that farm.
Hi Hannah,
The developers are aware that some of the watermills are not showing up. It seems to be the ones that were bought a long time ago, placed in a particular rotation.

It's up to you if you want to continue to wait and see if they can be fixed or there are a few things you can try in the meantime:
  • Have a look in the Facility Manger and see if the missing watermill is showing up ion there. If it is you can start and store products from it that wayand from time to time check if the watermill shows up on the farm.
  • If it's not showing up in the Facility Manager and you want to buy one for the farm that it's missing from, if the missing one were to then show up again on that farm and you wanted both to of them to produce goods, you'd have to move one of them to a farm that doesn't already have one on it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.