Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Mar 05 2021, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarleneMac52 View Post

My SN irrigated my farm today with the gray mobile sprinkler. After she worked my farms planting, harvesting, etc. I went to use the purple sprinkler to water them so they would stay available longer. I could not use the purple tool - it said I had to wait 19 hours. This is still happening. Help, please!!!

Also, I still do not have the semi on Farm 39. I need 22 FC so I can buy another one for there.
Hi DarleneMac52,

Did you check the Show Extra Farm Info in the green grid top left of your farm screen before and after your SN used the grey sprinkler to water your flowers? That would show which farms were watered and which ones we're irrigated.

In case you are not sure how to do that:
  • While on one of your farms, mouseover the green grid top left of your game screen and click on Show Names
  • Bottom left of the window that opens is Show Extra Farm Info, click on that.
  • The window will then change and show colours on each of your farms.
  • The legend top left tells you what those colours represent. For example I is for irrigation and is pale blue, W is for watering flowers and is purple.

As you got the message that you could not irrigate for 19 hours then the farm you tried to irrigate was irrigated not long ago.

I have just asked my SN to go water all my flowers using the grey mobile sprinkler and only the flowers were watered, no farms were irrigated.

What you will need to do is ask your SN not to use the sprinklers at all for the time being while you check a few things. You will then need to check the Show Extra Info in your farm grid to see when the blue and purple colours are gone from Show Extra Farm Info. As your farms have been irrigated you may need to wait the full 19 hours for all of your farms to lose the blue and purple colours.

Once those are no longer showing, ask your SN to water the flowers on just one farm and to let your know when they have done that and which farm. Then you reload your game, check Show Extra Farm Info and see which farms are showing colours. If they have only watered flowers on one farm, then only one farm will have a purple colour showing it's watered not irrigated.

There are no semi's missing from your data. All 26 of them are on your other farms.

To find which farms your semis are currently on you can do either or both of the following:
  • Open your Facility Manger and search for the semi, in each box is the number of the farm it is on.
  • show only tools in your preferences then go farm to farm to search for them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.