View Single Post
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
Hi Raul,
you asked for problems, I just started my final stage of a coop quest. Yay, ya'll are listening and I have my list at hand can start checking some requests off!!! OMG ty for the hide crops, again ya'll are listening and we will all be so much happier.

Prob: When storing product via StartAll it is slow & when filling fac it is slow. Clients went quickly as usual.

Prob: When I started my Coop (thank you for the Open feature on Coops!..another of my tons of requests) the Transportation fac opened for me to produce X product. I do not have the StartAll button up top as in the normal Quest section. When I work a normal Quest, the StartAll feature is available. It is a small thing, either way thank you so very much and here is my list again if ya'll can add any more.

Cathy McCormick
Hi Cathy,
All the preceding suggestions should be put in the Suggestion section in the threads about each one rather than filling up the Release thread with them. This is not the place for suggestions. If these have been suggested before the developers already have them in a listing for consideration and we thank you for your suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.