View Single Post
Old Oct 30 2015, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by triheart View Post
another bug.... when you use the combine for harvesting plowing and seeding ... you do not get your xp or coins... I thought it was with the super neighbour only but it is on my own farm as well....

so frustrating maybe you can freeze the crops so we don't lose them as well. it's so much slower since last night....

also saying already done.....

Please fix
Hi Triheart,
Since you have 1.4 billion experience then the number is shortened and you do not see the lesser numbers, so you may not see the experience adding up. If you hover your mouse over the number it will show the whole number.
When you are working on your own farm you do not collect coins for the harvesting as you get all the crop. The plowing and seeding cost you coins so they should be going down and not up. Again depending on how many coins you have the number may be shortened and you won't see the coins being deducted.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.