Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighborhood Chains Contest
View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2022, 08:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
Can we please have some way for players to opt-out of the NCC?? Have the option as another box in preferences players need to check to opt-in.

30-40+% of my FT neighbors do not have any FC facilities, every week I have 15+ of my NCC neighbors list that are either not filling their facilities or they move 1 facility so they are not playing as their scores never increase for the entire week.

I would also love to have a way that inactive NCC neighbors can be removed from the neighbor list so other active NCC neighbors can be added in, maybe make the removal process available for the 1st 24 hrs before the "competing neighborhood" list is compiled on Saturday as I always seem to get the same inactive NCC players every week and I have several other neighbors who are active NCC players that never make my neighborhood list.
Hi Storm,
I moved your post from Suggestions so I could answer you.
There is an option in the Preferences already for Enable NCC. When it is checked then you are doing NCC. When it is unchecked you have disabled the NCC.
There isn't a list of neighbors for the NCC. Any of your neighbors who are participating in the NCC will be on your list. There is no limit to how many of your neighbors can be on your list for your team. Those who do not do much or don't have a lot of facilities still count toward your total and also increase how many points you get when you fill your own facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.