View Single Post
Old Feb 11 2023, 05:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi there

Last night I had 88% of stock in storage, this morning I only have 51%. I haven't done anything to change this.

Also the surround of the game has turned black and again I have not changed any settings on this.

The clear memcache link does not appear to be working either

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Hi honeyg56,

I have moved your post to the thread about Problems with crops and products disappearing from Storage.

We are not seeing any recent posts about what you are describing today, could you have contacted the support team about this, if so have a look at any replies you got from them the last time and see if they help you.

Your harvests & products storage is showing close to 88% to us.

We can see that you have run memcache 3 times today so it is working for you. I have just tried it myself and it is working correctly for me.

When you say the surround of the game screen went black, could you have double clicked or clicked more than once on something that requires posting to Facebook like requesting one or more ingredients/bonuses? If you click to post something to Facebook and don't wait long enough for the posting box to show up that can cause a black surround or dimming of the game screen. If you did do that, post the one you can see then cancel the one that appears under it and it should return the screen to normal. If that's not the problem please see if you get the same problem in other browsers.

Please also make sure that you have kept up to date with all computer and browser updates.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.