View Single Post
Old Jul 30 2011, 07:56 AM

WOW!!!!!! You guys rock!! I usually just play around my farm to figure out what y'all have done 'this time', but for some reason I knew I had to come read in the forums about the new changes because this game is becoming so intricate and BIG. Good call on everything. Glad you put back the final message when working facilities. It always made me feel like I was missing work because of a glitch.
Now the complaint!!! REALLY? on the fertilized farm highlight!! I could care less which of my own and especially my neighbors farms are highlighted!! I so wish you could have used this option to show us which farms peoples 'working' facilities are on..and at that..making that farm a different color..like red..or black. This highlighting on these tiny squares looks like a terrible paint job or something. At least I could opt out of seeing my/peoples crops highlighted under the wrench tool. If this is going to stay..please give me the option to turn it off!! Thank you!! Thanks for the constant upgrades. I really love this game. Always excited to see what's next!!

SeaJay

The Gathering