Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Jun 05 2022, 03:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bednek View Post
I had an issue with Twisted Martini, Michael...oh gosh I can't remember his name. I removed him as a friend and a neighbor and he was able to send me ships, as a non-friend. I just left them in my seaport and he stopped. Today, I had a help on one of my coop quests and he was able to help me. How do I get him off of my FT game? This is kind of personal, so didn't know where to post it.
Hi Bednek,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors.
Even though you removed him as your neighbor, you are apparently still his neighbor. The only thing you can do is try to get to his farms and remove yourself as his neighbor. There are several methods for this in the Game Guide chapter 5 about neighbors in the following post link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...06#post3646106
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.