View Single Post
Old Jan 21 2021, 07:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
thank you as I couldn't figure out where my question went Thanks for your response As you are aware all your farmers layer. They either put crops of trees or flowers or facilities or ponds. If I am not mistaken it was even mentioned in one of the farm updates. Oh well we will see how it goes Have a fantastic day
Hi nettie1212,

You are welcome

Overlapping items can still be done with the purple hand as long as it's used as it were intended to be used, not for what you are describing. They were never meant for putting things on/under things like crops, trees or flowers etc. You have to do show everything you have on your farms and then move or place the item to overlap something else. Any other method is still a trick. Sorry.

You may think that everyone layers, I can tell you that not everyone does do it. Everyone has their reasons for why they do it or won't do it. We're certainly not going to get into any discussions about it at this time.

The entire team is fully aware that many are very keen that all the tricks and layering will work again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.