View Single Post
Old Jan 21 2021, 08:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi nettie1212,

I've moved your post to the Game Migration thread. The thread you posted in is just for those that can not load the game or are reporting issues with things like a tool we have available to use that may not be preforming as it should.

We are aware that not all types of layering are possible at this time. It's far to early to be looking at that yet. The game isn't even back to normal to play without all the various tricks people like to do so we certainly can't tell you if or when any of it will be possible to do again at this time.

As you may know we can not tell you how to do any kind of tricks or form layering. Nor are we allowed to let anyone else post the instructions. All I can suggest is it's up to you if you want to check if starts working like it used to, as we get more features back or you just wait until the game is all back up and running the way it was intended to be played, without tricks, and then see what's possible to do then.
Just FYI, if the game hacks we have been using are no longer possible after the game is fully restored I will be quitting this game for good and I know of quite a few others who feel the same. Without using these hacks it is impossible to keep my facilities stocked unless they decide to make massive increases in ALL production with the use of coins NOT Farm Cash