Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Mar 29 2024, 08:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I'm confused on buying the engines. I have3 engines (trains with 10 long cars); 2 on Farm 14 and 1 on Farm 22. I was going to put the enhanced (14) where the standard is (22). I am thinking of buying the turbo to replace the enhanced. Do I have to buy the ultimate first? Do I need to do this speed thing for each train? In other words, can I put an ultimate and turbo on 14 since I now have the enhanced and supreme there. Thank you.
Hi lynnetimpeiro,
Yes they have to be both in order just as tools have to be. So yes you with have to buy an Ultimate one before you can buy a Turbo. Once you have the engines yes you can put any engine you want on any train. You do have to wait until the train has returned and is unloaded before you can change out the engines.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.