View Single Post
Old Sep 24 2021, 11:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
Hi Taz! I figured out the original problem of the pictures not showing up here in Firefox. It was in the Container settings. It wasn't happening in Chrome, but Chrome is where the GL problem is still happening. Strangely, the freezes are gone, so perhaps the developers fixed that problem. (At least, here in Ff.) (Yeahhh) I haven't checked to see if it still freezes in Opera or the other browsers yet. I've tried to be as patient as possible, but also want to help in any way I can. This has to be really hard on you as well, with so many people with all kinds of problems!!! Thank you so much and Bless you for your patience!
Hi Plynn,
I am not sure what container settings you are referring to.
For Chrome have you tried clearing the browser cache, close and reopen the browser? Also there is a setting in the first post of this thread for Chrome to enable the WebGL that might work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.