View Single Post
Old Mar 02 2012, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnana View Post
The quests are optional, why are you spending money if you don't want to? You can still play this game exactly as you always have without the quests, it's pointless to complain about something you have total control over, no one is forcing you to do this but yourself. Ignore the quests if you don't want to spend any real money. People have to realize this and stop complaining, it's your choice!!! Hope you go back to having fun and not worrying about it!
That is completely correct, I agree, if people don't have the facility and doesn't want to pay real money for it just let it expire and either quit the quests or wait for the next one to open. I had one I couldn't do because I didn't have the facility and didn't want it, so I let the quest expire and waited for the next quest to open. Some people are saying that the quests FORCE them to purchase the facility to do the quest, WRONG, they in no way are being forced to purchase that facility if they don't want to. Most of the games on facebook, keep having pop ups wanting you to buy their form of game cash and I HAVE NEVER EVER saw Farmtown ever use any pop ups to get people to purchase their Farm Cash, if people want to purchase Farm Cash they can and if they don't want to they don't have to, it is their option. Yes, I have purchased Farm Cash, but that was my option to make my game better and no I don't have a lot of money to spend on it, I am disabled on a fixed income, but now and then I am able to purchase some. Like the old saying goes, "you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time".