View Single Post
Old Jan 04 2018, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
That helps - but still - since I only exported 40 products, what happened to the other 220 products that I COULD have exported had I chosen that neighbor first? Why wasn't I able to export them? It seems like if I hadn't had the proper chain to receive all 260 items, that amount shouldn't have shown up in the first place.
Hi Susan,
We don't know any more than you do. As the entire thing is not released yet then we have no way to check things. One thing you might note is you have a total at the top of the pop up of how many products you can export. The amount available to export may fill any number of neighbors requirements, so by selecting one to export to then the others will change. As for the one with 260 it may just be someone else exported to them. But until we have the rest of the chains release we can't tell.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.