View Single Post
Old Feb 11 2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by konij View Post
Just started doing quests and am already having problems...on one quest I have to grow Broccolli and make steamed vegetables...I did that...I grew a large farm of Broccolli...which takes 4 days I might add...and the game did not give me credit for it saying I still need to grow broccolli. How much Broccolli do I need to grow? And also...I keep producing steamed vegetables in my facility but it doesn't show that I have produced any at all. I found that some of the quests do involve using facilities that can only be purchased with Farm Cash...so I will not be able to complete those quests.

You only need like one plot for most quests. Most of mine have needed just one plot to do. The quest will tell you how many you need. You must harvest the crop yourself. I have designated a small section of one farm just for crops for quests. I have a neighbor who I hire to harvest for me and he knows not to touch that section. He does the same on his farms.

You have to do the quest in production order....you plant, harvest, then do the facility. For example I had one to produce grilled salmon. I had to plant asparagus, carrots and catch 2 salmon before I could go to the fac to produce the grilled salmon. I needed to harvest one plot of asparagus and one plot of carrots and catch 2 salmon to do the quest. The key is you have to do it yourself.

The quests with facs that you can not purchase you will just have to wait till the timer runs out on them. You can open a new quest every 20 hours.