View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2010, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Firstly, Thank you to the devs for adding a new interest in FT. It was just in a nick of time to chase away the boredom of the same ole routine in daily farming.

Yep, As soon as you close the menu on dairy plant, it goes dead.
You click back open the dairy plant menu and nothing is cooking.
The milk does not return to your storage until you reload the farm, or leave and come back.

I suspect the devs will fix this glitch soon.
My new and old buildings hide just fine in both wrench options and manual hiding for each building individually.

Additionally, I'm also sure they will change the batch limits each facility will produce at one time. (at least i sure hope so...)

Currently, my farm has 775 plots.
If i plant sugarcane, it will come in - in 12 hours.
775 plots equals 77.5 batches - equals 155 hours - equals 6.45 days!!!!!
I'm certainly not waiting over 6 days for 1 sugar plant to process my entire farm.
Thus this will require everyone to build many sugar plants, dairy plants, and many windmills.
Our farms are simply not big enough to contain enough of these giant buildings to process all goods in an acceptable time frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb1944 View Post
While I appreciate the new features, I have found that it has totally messed up plowing. You cannot mark plots for plowing faster that the avatar can clear them. (Somewhat like the ill-fated attempt to improve the game a couple of months ago). Did you somehow regress to that version in the attempt to implement the new features?

Please Fix this problem.

Thanks
Jeb1944 - Turn off option for wait for each plow/plant.
My plowing works just fine.