View Single Post
Old Mar 19 2010, 11:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
AWESOME!!! I had just plowed my second farm but not yet planted it when I saw this new release. Just planted the whole dang thing in sugar cane and wheat in anticipation of buying the new facilities starting tomorrow. I'm going to make an industrial area - chain link fences, semi's, perhaps a crop duster, etc. Any chance we could have a way to designate certain plots so they look like gravel, concrete, pavement, etc. at some point? That would be an awesome look for my upcoming industrial area!

First every time I see your avatar picture I think of my Mom because that picture looks a lot like her.

Second as for the gravel we do have the stone paths which can look like gravel. i would like the concrete and pavement also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticMist View Post
I am having issues using the new facilities as well. I started making butter, left my farm for a bit and came back and all the milk i had been using to make it was back in my shed. Tried making goat cheese, made sure it was in production, left, came back to check it, and the goat milk was back to my shed with no goat cheese being made?

Although the dairy said says make 20 units of butter it doesn't take 20 milks out of your storage it just takes one out for the 20 units, so that might be why you think it put your milk went back into your storage. Also you can queue up the processes by clicking on start production for what you want to produce and all the items will produce while you are away from your farm.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.