View Single Post
Old Aug 29 2021, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I close and reopen my browser but it doesn't make a difference. I have changed browsers, and keep the Browsers alone with other things. I have made sure the computer is cleaned from dust. I use CCleaner with my computer to clear things out. I look at the problem and it is not a browser problem this time. I read this, ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: CompileError: WebAssembly.instantiate Streaming(): unexpected end of stream @+8539210
2021-08-29 08:01:39.600 ERROR falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation. I believe this is a problem that I can't fix. This has been happening for a week now. I have cleaned it with the Ccleaner and it might work for a short time. But then it will go back to this.
Hi Sayso,
Please do all the things that Tiger asked you to do and report on those. Cleaning the dust out of the computer does nothing and all running CCleaner does is clear the browser cache which may or may not be the problem.
What type of computer are you using (Windows or Mac)? How much memory does it have?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.