View Single Post
Old Aug 29 2021, 01:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
My screen says WebGL is supported but DISABLED! What is this and how can I fix it before my Blue Agave dies? I cannot open from the black screen where the farm should be.
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems, since your post has nothing to do with gifts.
That error will come up when the game encounters an error. It could be because your browser is running out of memory. To correct this try closing your browser for a couple minutes and then reopen. That will give it time to release some memory to be reused.

If that doesn't work try restarting your computer. And if that doesn't work to get WebGL support back you will need to clear your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen. It will be slower loading the first time after this because it has to download all the graphics again.
You might want to check the first post of this thread as it lists the requirements for playing Farm Town as well as some steps to check your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.