Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Feb 19 2024, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipassist View Post
No. I got the farm number wrong. It would be farm 42 instead. It is the one that is messed up. It doesn't work right. Only the chopped trees were available to work and even though there are flowers, waters, crops and harvesting trees none of that is available. Just empty farms for all of those functions. I deleted the chopped trees and started to delete the other trees but that is when I saw that the ocean was showing up.

Could someone look at farm 42 for me?

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...527&farm_ix=41
Hi Clipassist

I visited your farm 42 that is why I told you which items are placed there.

What you mean when you say that flowers, waters, trees are not available?

Non of them are ready to harvest, chop or fish, you have to wait till they are ready.

As I said in my first response to you, you need to delete those items yourself if you think you dont like the way you worked that farm.

Do not show all items at the same time. You can go to your preferences, the wrench, and put a check mark only to Show Flowers option and then click the green check mark to save changes.
Then go to your farm 42 and delete all flowers showing up. When you are done, refresh the farm and see if any other flower shows up. If so, then delete and refresh farm again till no more flowers show up.

Then uncheck Show Flowers and put a check mark in Show Trees option, click in the green check mark and do the same as you did with flowers.

Then do it for Show Ponds.

You could leave the crops on the farm till they are ready, then harvest them and delete the plots.
Dont forget to refresh the farm where you are done to see if any other item shows up.

When the farm is empty then you will be able to work them the way you want.

BTW, the correct link to your farm 42 is: https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...527&farm_ix=41
I corrected it in your last post.