View Single Post
Old Feb 02 2021, 09:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdawnc View Post
I just know how 2 get 2 ft & work my farms & knowing that i have not been able 2 has been quite the withdrwal my problem lies that i do not understand the following: Browser? Operating system? Spam filter? Makes me feel quite inadequate please help me clicking the link u provided did not help either i had false hopes about it
Hi farmerdawnc,
Do you have someone who can help you with this locally? A family member or friend?
How are you getting to your farms? What are you clicking on to open them?

Operating system is what kind of computer do you have. Is it Windows or an Apple Mac?
Browser is what you open to go to Facebook or the forums. What is the name on it?

You mentioned spam filter. What program is showing you a message that says you can't open your farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.