View Single Post
Old Jan 16 2021, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropulse View Post
If it helps I have a 2x2 harvester on farm 1 but It has been grayed out and I have never been able to use it. When Click on it on Farm 1 the app tells me to purchase another one – this is the same message I get today when I click on the 2 x 1 harvester on farm 1 and farm 5 – I have 3 blue boats 2 on farm 1 and one on farm 2 they are all grayed out and when I click on them they send me to purchase another one

The x9 Chain saw appears to have disappeared from any farm, but I was using it yesterday – also not in storage

For

USER ID number 1319873391
Load_Farm_Info - Mem: 31/256 MB - 2021-01-16 20:25:14.854 INFOCheckpoint-U-74 -
today it is denying my access to my tools x2 Harvester and x9 Chainsaw and truck – I used them yesterday
Hi ropulse,
We don't have any way to look at your farms currently. I can see all those tools in your account data. I am going to move your post to the closed thread for specific issues. That thread is for the developers to look into the problem. As they are greyed out I don't know what to tell you for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.