Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Aug 29 2021, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
My suggestion is for the animal buildings. Instead of having room in the chicken coop for 250 hens, 250 turkeys, 250 peacocks, 250 geese, and 250 ostriches I would like to have 1250 hens or 625 hens/625 turkeys. Same for the dairy barn and the horse stables. It would be great to have 500 horses in a stable, instead of 250 horses and 5 Clydesdale.

If that isn't possible, I would really like to have the option to sell the animals from the storage.

Thanks for your time.
Hi Karlene,
I copied your post to the Help & Support section thread about animals to be able to answer the second part of your post.
You can sell the animals in your storage in the trading market. Go to the market and open to sell. Then click on the tab for Item storage and set the filter to Animals. Then you can sell them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.