View Single Post
Old Jan 08 2014, 03:23 PM

Angry Stop Blaming Slashkey for Taking Farmers' Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
But they gain everything.....everything I and all the originals had to work so dam hard far, but the newbies get it all handed to them on a silver platter....if I had the option of allowing them tools I wouldn't be so mad about it all, but I have no choice at all. Its bc of me and everyone else that HAS put money into the game that the game is still running strong, it is bc of us they continue to do the updates....well this update just bit us in the butt, I'd show you the big chunk missing from mine but my butt ain't pretty lol
No. They gave those of us with all the tools exactly what we have been begging for in the suggestions thread for over a year now. This is just the ability to hire people to do the work we want without having to waste time searching for a person with exactly the tool we need or being told "sure! I'll do trees" only to have the worker leave immediately after they arrive instead of working. It was NOT farmers without tools who made this suggestion in the first place, but some of us who were getting tired of spending more time in the hiring process than actually farming. If you do not want farmers to be able to use your tools, then you can remove them from storage and place them on your farms since the tools must be in storage for employees to use them in the expanded tool box.