View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2021, 01:08 PM

Hi Taz
Thanks for the quick response. I was unable to find my original email on the link you provided so I've copy/pasted your original reply below

The last time this occurred, I was going through my Buddies looking for coop quest ingredients. I was able to go through a few of my buddies, but got stuck when I went to Doriano Ext Tools/Turbo Boat - Solo. Not sure if that farm name helps.
Have a wonderful day.
Cathy

Hi
User ID 1077566757 I am using Google Chrome and I keep getting this error message.
An embedded page at 1.slashkey.com says
Your browser does not support WebGL.
This has been happening for a few days. If I reboot my computer, it seems to correct itself and as I play, the game freezes up and then I get this message. Thanks
---End Quote---
Hi cbl,
I moved your post to the subject thread for HTML/WebGL crashes.
This error message happens when your game encounters an error and freezes. The server is not getting a repsonse back and thinks your WebGl is not working.
What were you doing before it froze and crashed?

Instead of restarting your computer try just closing your browser and then reopen and see if that will fix it.

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.