View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2021, 06:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
I was using the BRAVE browser, made by Google Chrome, and had just bought some of the new facilities, while also checking out what else had been updated in this forum, when FT suddenly stopped and turned the whole page black! It sat there for a minute or so, then closed. I clicked to open FT again and got the message about my browser does not support the Web GL2. I closed it and tried twice more, with no luck. Since I still had the forum page open, I thought I should report it, as this happens every time there is an update. It usually takes a day or so before I can use this browser again. What's up with that?
At least, Opera is still working! I haven't tried the other browsers yet, but will in a little while.
I've been playing this game since early days and appreciate all the work you guys put into it. I support you by buying F$ each month. Keep up the good work!
Hi Plynn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML/WebGL crashes. For your Brave browser try clearing the browser cache, close the browser then reope and see if that will fix it. It will be slow loading the first time as it will have to download all the graphics again. I don't think we have instructions for clearing the cache in that browser, but iut should be similar to Chrome. Instructions for that are in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.