View Single Post
Old Sep 20 2021, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Plynn,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML version loading problems.We are not that familiar with Mac computers.

Please make sure your operating system is updated. Many using Macs have found that Opera works best for the game.
You say you can be on about an hour before it freezes up and that would make me think your browsers are running out of allocated memory when this happens. Are you able to close down and restart and get back in for another hour? If so that would be another indication of low memory.
There are some steps in the first post of this thread you can try to test your computer and see if there is something that helps there.
I will copy your post to the closed thread for the developers about bugs for them to check.

I've used Opera as well, with the same results. My iMac is up to date as well. It has the most memory in it allowed. The problem only shows up in FT, but does not affect Jigsaw World, which is the only other game I play. I can surf the internet with no problems. Also, the freeze happens every time the developers work in the background I believe, as when I wait an hour or so, then come back, I can load the game again. Sometimes, I can play FT for two or three hours, but it is slow to load, compared to how it used to work. I wonder if that part is due to the throttling? that is listed in the memcache page?