View Single Post
Old Sep 21 2021, 07:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
HI. My game seems to be loading fine..
BUT I went to marketplace and had ? problems.. finally got that to work and someone came and harvested crops and plowed ok...
BUT I had previously started my quest for today and had started collecting stuff for it, harvesting the trees to count toward my quest. And I harvested my 1,2,4,8 hour crops so my CORIANDER counted towards my quest..
BUT and it did NOT count any of the crops that my worker has harvested 12 hr, 1 day, 2 day.. SO..
Why did this not work? please..
Hi Sundos,

For regular quests you need to harvest/chop/fish any crops/trees/flowers/fish for those quest steps yourself. Someone else doing them for you will not count for quest steps.

If you are running short on time to complete a quest it's entirely up to you if you want to take a chance and see if a lifeline will help. The lifeline will be picked for you at random, you can only use one lifeline at a time, so there's no guarantee that you will get one that will help. If you would like a reminder on those, please click on this link and it will take you to the Game Guide chapter for Quests http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
The post about lifelines in in the one titled "What are the lifelines?"

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 21 2021 at 08:00 AM.