View Single Post
Old Mar 07 2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
It's one thing to say that the 'devs must be fair', but at the same time you are saying that you refuse to spend any farm cash on quests, but you fully expect the devs to award you farm cash for completing a quest.

I wonder if the devs would think that was fair.

They did say 'MIGHT, OCCASIONALLY' reward with farm cash. I'm sure those farmers buying extra farm cash facilities in order to complete a quest are not hanging out to be rewarded with farm cash.
I did not read his post that he was refusing to spend FC for facilities to complete the quests. He does not have the FC to purchase the facilities and does not want to spend any more of his real $$ to purchase the FC in order to purchase the facilities to complete the quests.

I agree with him. I have spent more than $400 real money buying FC in this game. I haven't minded but I don't know that I want to continue to spend that kind of money to play.

After all I only pay $39.99 per year to play ALL of the games Pogo offers and they will entertain me if I decided FarmTown is too expensive for me to play.