Thread: Official Top Post Thread Hiring and Bonus Chest
View Single Post
Old Dec 26 2023, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdogy View Post
I was harvesting/plowing on a farm last night named Hooterville, it was a huge city with piles and piles of trees, plants, flowers etc on top of each other. It was never ending. I kept going thinking I finished the job and it kept saying I won't get the reward until I am done. I was there for 2 whole hours. Some of the plants were buried under the trees and I was unable to harvest them. I reward was up to 400,000.00. I wasted my time and never got the reward. I want this farm to be checked because I think this person is sneaky and cheating so we can do his harvesting and not get paid.
Hi jetdogy

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

We do not have data about the farms you are hired for if you dont get the bonus chest.

To get the bonus chest, you have to be hired at market by a stranger.

If you start working, and you dont see the bonus chest on the left side of that farm, then it is possible that you were hired by a neighbor or a buddy. That is why you didnt get the bonus chest.

I had a look to your data and yesterday you were hired for a big job, you got coins and products but the farm name is not the one you posted here.