View Single Post
Old Feb 25 2018, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Awesome release Raul and team!! Three questions/issues:

1. When using the automatic tool selector option, when it gets to the crops, all it does is harvest and plow. Is there a way to select a crop to plant at the same time?

2. "My Requests" always shows a "1" after I'm finished accepting and sending back gifts. It's been like this since the last release.

3. On my default farm, when I go in to reconnect after being idle for over ten minutes, I get the message "Joining Room" and nothing happens until I choose something from the tool box to do.

Thanks again for the new release. And by the way, the game is getting faster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJones277 View Post
Did anyone see this?? Would at least like to know it's being worked on.
Hi NJones,
Your #1 was fixed.
Your #3 we can't duplicate.
For your #2 please go to your Facebook home page and click on the Games link in the left column and try to accept the 1 gift there. You have 1 gift that is hung up that you have already collected but that the My Request counter is still seeing there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.