Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Oct 05 2023, 09:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pst104 View Post
i have not received any train boost requests in over a week. i normally get several a day. has there been a change that i missed. it is messing with completing my farm pass. i apologize if this is not the right place to ask this
Hi pst,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the trains. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestion section. That is only for making suggestions for changing the game.
If you have not gotten any train boost request for the last week then you need to talk to your neighbors. There isn't any way to turn those off so if they have sent any to you then you would get them unless the trains have returned home before you saw it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.