Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old May 08 2022, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I recently got a new neighbour who posts out of their facilities regularly so I pop over and work them. On one farm it says there is work in the Electrical Supplies Factory so I work that. Then it says it will complete the other 118 facilities for me. Then it goes oops! they've all just completed and there isn't any work. It does this every time. So today I decided to look and see if there really were 118 other facilities on that farm.

There are 2.

Something is not quite right somewhere.
Hi Sqrl,
does it say on that farm or just that there are 118 more facilities the mayor will work?
If it says that they are all on that farm, you might ask them if anyone else has seen that and if they have then they need to contact Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.