Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Apr 19 2024, 09:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcashman View Post
It is now 10:00PM EST, in one of my quests I have a RED WINE CONTAINER currently in production, it is showing "7" hours until completion. This is a SIX HOUR ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been in production for at least 5 hours already. What gives????? I know your make believe Farm Cash is like cracking Fort Knox, but this is way and beyond your games!!!
Hi mbcashman,
I moved your post to the thread about quests. To make the Red Wine Aged 3 years that you need for that quest you need 6 red wine containers. There are only 2 containers in each batch so you have to make 3 batches to complete that step. Look in the bottom of the box for the red wine containers and see the number there. it will be 2/6 or 4/6 or 6/6. It is morst likely that you did not start all 3 batches at the same time which is why the time is showing a different time of 7 hours and not 6 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.