View Single Post
Old Oct 27 2017, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
Well....its interesting. Tried bakeries but surprise didn't have all the 7 degree dan products even though I have had bakeries for years.

Next tried Soft Drink facilities - have 3 and all the products are 7 degree dan. I'm going with 2 of these to start. Not super confident I get the details yet..looking forward to the challenge of figuring it out. Now to find a neighbour with a snack bar.

Thanks devs for changing up the game from time to time and giving me a challenge.
Hi ftjill,
Even though the bakeries have been around for a long time there have been several new items added to it over the time, so that may be why you do not have all of them at 7th dan.
Currently no one will have the services to pair up with your facility chain. We will not have services until next week.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.