View Single Post
Old Dec 19 2017, 07:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandraneta View Post
Thank you for the new levels and the Farm Cash! I simply love, love, love this game. The one minor quibble I have is understanding the Facility Chains. Over time, I am hoping to understand the benefit of investing in this element of the game. Two facilities are required to participate but I do not clearly understand the rules or the long-term advantage. I have read and re-read the rules, but it is not clear to me. Is this game still being developed? Where can I go to read for a clearer understanding of how this portion of the game works? Further, with respect to Ships... I stopped sending ships out because many of my neighbors found the ships to be too labor intensive. I think the Mayor should send ships on to the next port without a penalty of losing cargo if a seaport neighbor does not respond within 12 hours. Moreover, I suggest that the loading of each container be permanently reduced to 0 to 1 minute and the preparation time between ships be reduced to 12 hours as well. Even if it requires the purchase of "time-reduction gizmo" similar to the facilities or item storage, etc. Thank you for your consideration. Thanks for the addition of the Jamaican Restaurant (a few months back) I was elated! (I am still holding out hope for a Jamaican flag. Hope springs eternal.) Again, thank you to the developers and the moderators for the exceptional years of service in making Farm Town the best Farm game. It just gets better.
Hi Sandraneta,

Regarding the Facility Chains. Take coin regular facilites as an example. 100% of what you produce in them can be used for other facilites as normal. You lose nothing.

What happens when you enter them into a chain and you have reached chain status, is those 2 facilites then produce 140% ( an extra 40% above normal). That 40% is your export products that can be used for import/export or sale for pure profit as they did not use any of your ingredients to make them.

The Game Guide will tell you all the information we have so far and the benefits of the other types of facilites. Please bear in mind though, that the import export part of the chains has not been released yet so that part of the information is not complete. Here's the link to that section of the Game Guide...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506

For your suggestions. Please, all suggestions for the game need to go in the suggestions area of the forum, where all ideas are gathered together in one place for the developers to see. Here's the link to that section, you can't start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one that most suits your idea.
Here's the link to that area of the forum...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.