Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Mar 11 2024, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Just wondering how 1 day turns into 2 days when waiting to collect farm cash for co-op quests. Yesterday they said 1 day. Now it says 21 hours. whats going on?
Hi RomanticSoul,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests to answer you. Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section as that is only for suggestions to make changes to the game. We can not answer you in the Suggestions section.
When it says 2 days before you can collect it is telling you it is less than 3 days but more than 2 days as in 2 days + hours until you can collect. The same when it says 1 day. It is then 1 day + additional hours. Until it gets down to less than a day they do not show the hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.